Together Is Better | Simon Sinek
I really enjoyed Simon Sinek’s book, Start with Why, which I’ve already mentioned here. This book came from a friend and is a lovely place of inspiration (Thanks Kasia!) and good questions to contemplate. Here are the contemplations I’m sitting with as I plan for 2018:
- Chasing the dream, not the competition.
- If a challenge doesn’t scare me, it’s probably not that important.
- Working hard for something I don’t care about is called stress.
- Leadership is about taking care of those in your charge.
- Find a vision. Doesn’t have to be your own. Discover it and share it.
Buy on Amazon
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Judy Hissong is the President of Nesso Strategies. A former law firm Chief Operating Officer, she helps firms become more profitable by advising leaders in strategic and leadership development challenges. Her mission is “world domination for Good.” By creating actionable, lightbulb moments that leaders want to share and spread, she intends to improve the world one person at a time. When she’s not speaking, training and consulting, Judy teaches quarterly online workshops and facilitates Leaders Lab, a monthly video conference that enables small groups of leaders to brainstorm strategies and solutions to work through common issues that keep firms stuck. Learn more at www.nessostrategies.com