I really enjoyed Simon Sinek’s book, Start with Why, which I’ve already mentioned here. This book came from a friend and is a lovely place of inspiration (Thanks Kasia!) and good questions to contemplate. Here are the contemplations I’m sitting with as I plan for 2018:
- Chasing the dream, not the competition.
- If a challenge doesn’t scare me, it’s probably not that important.
- Working hard for something I don’t care about is called stress.
- Leadership is about taking care of those in your charge.
- Find a vision. Doesn’t have to be your own. Discover it and share it.