Fundamentals of Coaching for Leaders + Managers | Next Session Date + Time TBD
Coaching is a skill set that, when applied, creates awareness to communication styles. Once aware of habits, we can choose differently and create new relationships.
In this interactive, practice-and-play class format, you’ll learn:
- What coaching is and isn’t
- Powerful questions to ask that keep people engaged and off the defense
- Roles of a coach and how to transition between them
- How to listen actively and effectively to understand what’s not being said
- Language that prompts better answers and deepens the learning
- We’re planning the next event and will announce the next session via email.
- Classes will meet virtually via video conference for four, 1-hour sessions
- Each group will be limited to fewer than 6 participants in order for you to get the most out of each class
- SPECIAL BONUS! The first 2 people to register will receive a copy of Co-Active Coaching by Laura Whitworth and Henry Kinsey-House
What is Coaching?
Using your pre-course assessments, we will explore what coaching is and isn’t. We’ll also explore powerful questions to ask and limiting beliefs that hinder growth.
Roles of the Coach
There are five different components of coaching. All five can be part of every coaching session, but sometimes you’ll only need 1 or 2 for an effective session. We’ll show you how determine the best strategy for the situation.
Listening and Language
Listening skills are critical in good coaching and the three levels of listening will be reviewed and practiced. We will also explore how language (words and tones) impacts receptivity in coaching.
Set yourself up for success! We’ll go over next steps and how to get the most out of your new skills.
Fundamentals of Coaching for Leaders + Managers:
(4) 1-hour weekly sessions
Fundamentals of Coaching for Leaders + Managers PLUS Individual Coaching Sessions:
(4) 1-hour weekly sessions (No class May 29th)
Plus, expand your knowledge with (2) 45-minute private coaching sessions
The first 2 people to register will receive a copy of Co-Active Coaching by Laura Whitworth and Henry Kinsey-House
NEXT SESSION REGISTRATION
FUNDAMENTALS OF COACHING FOR LEADERS + MANAGERS | Date + Time TBD
Ready to start now? Download 6 Best Communication Strategies for Organization Leaders
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Judy is awesome. She always makes me think about how I can do my job more effectively, and the session was no exception. Extremely valuable information and very interactive.”
“The exercises and particularly the individual homework assignments helped me to better understand my personal style and identify where I needed to make changes. The personal coaching sessions were eye opening and extremely effective.”
“This course really made me think about what I am doing and how I am doing it. I gained some insight into things I need to do differently and how to approach them. Having a partner for homework really makes me responsible for keeping up my end of the bargain.”
Judy Hissong, CLM
President, Nesso Strategies | Founder, Legal Leadership Institute
Judy understands teams. And she knows how to help you maximize the potential of yours. For over two decades, Judy has applied her vast knowledge of team dynamics, emotional intelligence, work/life balance, leadership, finance, and legal management to help law firms improve their people, process, performance and, ultimately, profits.