Coaching is a skill set that, when applied, creates awareness to communication styles. Once aware of habits, we can choose differently and create new relationships.
In this interactive, practice-and-play class format, you’ll learn:
- What coaching is and isn’t
- Powerful questions to ask that keep people engaged and off the defense
- Roles of a coach and how to transition between them
- How to listen actively and effectively to understand what’s not being said
- Language that prompts better answers and deepens the learning